Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Super Quick Fall Ombré Nails

Hello gals. I can't believe it's already Fall! I love what this season has to offer; cozy sweaters, tall boots, warm latte's and best of all awesome nail art. Today I'm going to show you a quick and simple nail tutorial on how to create really nice ombré nails. Here we go...

The first step is to apply a base coat on your nails. I apply Seche Vite base coat. 

After you've applied the base coat, you go ahead and apply the polish on your entire nail. The polish I will be using is Sinful Colors' Nirvana. As you can see it's a brown color perfect for Fall. I've applied two coats.      
                                                         
After the nail polish has dried grab a small sponge and do a streak of nail polish on the edge of it. The nail polish I'm using is a glitter gold by Nina Ultra Pro. A makeup sponge will work as well.

Once the nail polish is on the sponge, dab the top half of the nail until it gives it an ombré effect. The result should look like the picture below. 

Repeat the process on each finger. Once the polish dries, apply Milani glitter polish or any similar looking nail polish to your nails. This polish has bigger pieces of glitter and gives it an extra nice look. Your nails should look like the picture on the right. 

As soon as you're done applying the Milani polish, go ahead and apply the top coat. I use Seche Vite top coat and let me tell you that this stuff works great! My nails can last up to a week without chipping. 

The final result is shown on the picture below. Now you're rocking perfect nails for Fall! Hope ya'll enjoyed this tutorial and come back for more! Thank-you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment